DryBuddy 2 New 2nd Gen. Extended-Range True Wireless Mobile and Home Bedwetting Alarm with Magnetic Sensor + 2 DryBuddy Wetness Sensing Briefs.
Experience the ease-of-use, comfort and convenience that the true-mobile, true-wireless DryBuddy 2 offers.
Imagine and Go! Now your child or patient can go almost anywhere and enjoy a fuller life! School, restaurants, camping, sleep-ins, being with friends, having fun.
Use at home for a powerful, convenient alarm with very strong alarms.
Life can be wonderful with a DryBuddy 2!
- More features, abilities and conveniences than any other true mobile bed wetting alarm.
- DryBuddy 2 is the only alarm designed for mobility, privacy, and strong, convenient use in the home.
- True Wireless, True Mobility. Unmatched in the industry.
- Use with the patented DryBuddy Wetness Sensing Briefs for great Reliability, Comfort and Confidence!
- The wireless transmission range between the Sensor and Receiver can be up to seventy-two (72) feet or twenty-two (22) meters. This allows the receiver (alarm) to be placed around the house for convenient monitoring. Multiple receivers can be also be used for additional convenience.
Use it straight out of the box. Nothing needs to be set. Customize it as you learn more.
To use the DryBuddy2 straight out of the box, only do the following:
- Open the receiver by removing the screw on its back using the supplied screw-driver (see instructions provided). Install the 2 AAA batteries (provided). Close the back and tighten its screw.
- Attach the magnetic sensor to the DryBuddy wetness sensing briefs by pressing the snaps on the sensor into the female snaps on the briefs, and hold it firmly in place by wrapping the Velcro tape around it.
- Make the child or user put on the briefs.
- Switch the system âonâ by pressing both of the power buttons on opposite sides of the receiver for 2 seconds. The light on the receiver will flash Green.
- Switch the system âoffâ by pressing both of the power buttons on opposite sides of the receiver for 2 seconds. The light on the receiver will stop flashing.
Note: These briefs are very sensitive to wetness. If there is any wetness in the briefs or on the body covered by the briefs, or wet hands are used to pull briefs on, the sensor may be triggered.
DryBuddy is the world's leader in Wireless Bedwetting Alarms Innovation and Technology! Why make do with something much less?
The DryBuddy 2 is FSA amp; HSA eligible.